2017 Moon Book by Beatrex Quntanna.
Use the 2017 Moon Book to follow the Sun and the Moon through the zodiac and note the cycles of illumination and reflection. The Moon is the great cosmic architect, the builder and dissolver of form and foundation. The Full Moon is about dissolving obstacles and outdated patterns so we can become free. The New Moon is all about co-creating, accepting, and receiving. This workbook will assist you in knowing when and what to co-create and when and what to do to become free.
"The Year 2017 adds up to a 10 in Tibetan Numerology. The number 10 is all about goals, vision, innovation, and last but not least, new beginnings. While contemplating the year I got inspired by the word acceleration. This told me that the speed ratio was going to elevate us to a whole new field of influence to play on in 2017. The astrology validated the idea and off we went exploring this new horizon. Then it was important to find a Goddess that held the energy of acceleration. After doing the research we found that Nike was that Goddess and in her later lineage she manifested into the Flying Lady who sits on the front grill of the Rolls Royce. She guided us through the many symbols through out year. Holding acceleration in many forms - Mt. Everest, Bamboo for rapid growth, Flamingo Dancers, Cheetahs, Rockets, Surfers, Skateboarders, Boom-stick riders, and of course Archers, After all it has been predicted by the Mayans that the years ahead would get faster and faster so we would be forced to use our intuition rather than our mind. Now is the time, hold on to your hats this year while the rooster awakens new horizon for us to enjoy."
The 2017 Moon Book Includes:
- A Monthly Calendar with Retrogrades, Void Moons, Solar and Planetary changes
- Plus the ever-so popular - Numerology of the Day
- Super Sensitivity and Low Vitality Days
- Astro-Charts for each New and Full Moon including easy to understand Astrological Highlights
- Aspects from Jill Estensen's Dimensional Astrology process with the degrees
- Recalibrated Goddesses - Karmic Awakenings - Dropping Moon
- Sky Power Yoga inspired by Tasi - Designed to allow for the physical body to hold the process related to the moon
This is a big, weighty book with a big purpose, one that you will use daily for an entire year....and beyond.